Monday, August 11, 2014

Royale Business Club Testimonials


Please contact us: +639185310825 or email us at sales@royaleclubstore.com

                                                                                 
Lirio Lomarada, 32, Purchasing Officer
"I used to suffer from high cholesterol, severe back and chest pains. I was under medication for several months but it did not help much. When I joined Royale sometime in May, 2009 and immediately started selling the products for additional income. I was amazed when I saw the immediate effect of L-gluta Power on one of my office mates so i started taking it as well. A few months of taking L-Gluta Power, coupled with Grapeseed capsule my cholesterol level started to go down, as well as my back and chest pains. To top it all, I lost a lot of weight. People around me began noticing the many changes in me and now I find it easy to sell the products. Sumeksi na ako, kumita pa ako."




 Evaristo Diwas, 56, Accountant
  In 1996 I had a heart attack (Acute Myocardial Infraction). Another attack in 1998 left me feeling so weak, I was forced to retire early. Since then, my life revolved around maintenance drugs and a constant fear of another attack. January 2008, Royale Grapeseed and Royale-C were introduced to me. I started taking it reluctantly. In a few months’ time, however, I noticed I felt stronger than usual; the palpitation of my heart was gone. Gradually, I stopped taking my maintenance drugs and am now enjoying a normal life. I do brisk walking and light work out daily. At the same time, I am practicing my profession again.
All of these are because of the grace of God through Royale Wellness Products."





                                                  Jhayme Manre C. Ignas, 21, Student
"I’ve been using L- Gluta Power capsules for almost 3 months andI noticed that my skin gets fairer gradually. It seems like my face and skin get toned evenly. Also, I used kojic soap solely as my facial wash day and night. I love how kojic soap dried my pimples and removed my blemishes due to pimples outbreaks. I really believe that when I took L- Gluta Power capsules, Royale-C, and Grapeseed all at the same time, I don’t feel exhausted and stressful anymore. Indeed, I’m proud to be Royale!!!"
 
         


Fretzelita E. Gapo, 36, OFW- Cruise Ship
Ang Fitshape ay nakatulong sa pagbaba ng timbang ko from 155 lbs to 143 lbs. Umiinom ako ng Fitshape (2 capsules a day) tuwing umaalis ng bahay. Ang exercise ko sa araw-araw ay ang pagakyat sa mataas na hagdan o overpass kaya madaling pawisan ang aking katawan. Power!"
 


                                                       Liberato Paculba, 30, OFW
"I arrived home from Taiwan early 2009 and since then I gained so much weight due to parties and fiestas. Later on, I experienced in difficulty in breathing. I found myself gasping for breath at times and it scared me." Last November, 2009, I joined Royale and started taking the products. But I am specifically thankful to Fitshape. Because of this, I dramatically lost weight in a short of period of time and the breathing difficulty vanished. I highly recommend Fitshape to those who want to lose weight. It really works!





                  

 
Mary Magdalen D. Bangsara,17 Years Old

"I suffered from Insomnia for many months. No matter how I tried to sleep early, my mind remained awake and active till the wee hours of the morning. Visits from the doctors were useless because they could not recommend sleeping pills since I was only 17 years old. When I started taking Royale C, everything changed. I easily get to sleep at night and I wake up every morning, feeling well rested and recharged. I am so thankful I have known Royale C."
 



Ma. Elena Gamba, 33 Freelancer
"Royalè Blend 8 in 1 coffee is good for me dahil I feel more energetic, napakasarap ng pakiramdam na pinagpapawisan ka kahit sa simpleng lakad lamang- iba ang dating na naitutulong ng Royalè Blend Coffee. Napapawi ang aking pagod at maayos akong nakakatulog sa gabi para sa ina at ama ng tahanan na tulad ko na triple ang pagsisikap sa trabaho upang matustusan ang aking mga anak at gayundin ang benepisyo na ibinibigay sa akin ng Royale Blend Coffee 8 in 1 coffee."



                    

  Richard Baculi, 36, Freelance Marketing Agent
"I started using the “Richarge” Herbal Drink MIx just last January when it was lunched here in Cebu. I was greatly amazed and overwhelmed upon seeing the ingredients which is tant amount to the known brand in the market. Cost wise, the price of Richarge is relatively very small compared to the other brand, but the benefit I get from Richarge is very good and exactly what I need as an active individual. When I take 1 glass of Richarge after a’ days work, I really feel recharged and energized, making me work further. I also made it a habit to include this drink every meal with the family."
 




Hi I’m Luzviminda, 51 years old and I’ve been using almost all products of Royale. I’ve been in Japan for 5 years but never did my skin turn fresh and glowing! My children say that I should’ve used these products before. They noticed my skin is glowing, not like before when it looked like a “kaliskis ng fish”! I really like the lotion too, aside from its sweet and tasty scent, napakaganda ng effect, it is not greasy like the other lotion I used before! And even the Kojic papaya is effective! My son’s pimples ay talagang nawala after so many years of pagtitiis. Now napakasaya na niya kasi it’s the magic of Royale’s products. Thanks Royale!

Vivien Gulbe, 54, OFW & Registered Nurse
"The L- Gluta Power soap erases brown spots from my face. The Kojic soap erases the dark discoloration on my neck which I had since I gave birth 21 years ago, thanks to Kojic! My skin looks whiter and healthier because of L- Gluta Power lotion; it simply looks perfect! The Grapeseed is simply amazing! Hair growth was noticeable in just 2 weeks! My vision is clearer as ever and I sleep soundly at night. Richarge juice is unbelievable! I feel more energetic and it cleanses my system as it increases fluid excretion. The lipstick is so adorable! My lips peel off or exfoliate after 2 weeks of application; it removes dead cells! It nourishes and prevents dry cracked lips."
 

                                                     
                                                     Lolita O. Atanacio, 54 Years Old
For many years, I was taking a maintenance drug for my hypertension. When I joined Royale, i stopped the medication and started taking Royale Grapeseed instead. I am relieved that despite my stressful and busy lifestyle, I am able to maintain a normal blood pressure. I was forbidden to drink coffee, but i am taking Royale Blend 8 in 1 coffee and it is giving me positive results. At night before I sleep, I am using royale Anti- aging soap and the effects are great! I am glad I met Royale."
 


 
David P. Rodriguez, 44, Reflexologist
"Ang paggamit ko nang Royale C Capsule ay nawala ang sakit nang katawan ko. Pati ang ubo ko at sipon. Minsan ako ay napuyat sa pag-inom ng alak magdamag kasi may birthday akong pinuntahan. Kinaumagahan, uminom ako ng 8-in-1 coffee at Royale C, ang sakit ko sa balat na psoriasis ay unti-unti ring nawala at napuna ko na nagkagana akong kumain at matulog. Basta malasing, dalawang capsule lang ng Royale C ay active na ako at hindi ako pagod lalo na pag-galing sa larong tennis. Madali na ako pawisan, dumumi at malinaw ang aking ihi."
 
  Teresita L. Aromin, 35 Years Old
"Dahilan po sa mga maling produkto na ginamit ko ilang taon na ang nakakaraan, nagkaroon po ako ng dark spots sa mukha; marami din akong pimples na naging dahilan aking inferiority complex. Nang gumamit ako ng Pinkish Glow Toner at L-GLuta Power Anti-Aging Soap, nawala ang dark spots at gumaling ang pimples ko. Akala ko po ay wala nang kalutasan ang aking problema. Ngayon po ay makinis na ang aking mukha, marami po ang nagsasabi na bumata ako. Salamat sa magagandang produkto ng Royale."





Jeffrey S. Adrales, 35, Business Associate
To be a living testimony to my clients, I started using the Kojic Soap first. I feel the oil in my face was eliminated, and it feels good. As I continuously used it, my clients and my group noticed some changes on my face. Then I tried the L-Gluta Power Anti-Aging Cream & L-Gluta Power Whitening Cream, my face became fairer, pimples was eradicated and now, I have a pinkish glow on my cheeks. I have no hard times now in pushing or selling the products because I have the proof. When friends and other people ask me what I am using on my face, I always tell them it’s Royale Products! So don’t just sell our products, use it. It’s not only income-wise but beauty-wise also. Feeling good inside and out!"



Nerissa Ornedo, 46, Businesswoman
"When L-Gluta Power anti-ageing cream was introduced, I tried it immediately. As I used it daily, a sudden change in my skin was noticed. Fine lines on my face gradually decreased while dark spots on my skin became less visible. This also served as a moisturizer which can never be matched by any other brand in the market! Definitely, Royalè Business Club International’s products are worthy of exportation!"


Please contact us: +639185310825 or email us at sales@royaleclubstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment